8.12.2011

{Bridal Fashion} : Mullet Wedding Dresses - Party In The Front, Princess In The Back

“Mullet dresses,” the short-in-the-front long-in-the-back gowns have been creeping on to the bridal scene lately. Honestly, I kind of really dig this trend, perfect for the bride looking to make a dramatic statement. Add a stunning pair of shoes… and you’ll get pure gorgeousness. But, enough of me… what do you think? 
Credits clockwise:
1 Eme Di Eme ~ source,
2 Francesca ~ source
3 Alexander McQueen ~ source
4 Mikaella ~ source
5 David's Bridal ~ source
6-7-8 Atelier Aimee ~ source
9 Papillio ~ source
10 Cymbeline ~ source
11 Private Label G ~ source
12 Mon Cheri ~ source
13 Suzanne Ermann ~ source
14 Francesca ~ source

8 comments:

  1. Love the last wedding dress most!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Remember the music video for November Rain?? I can't believe this trend is coming back. I like it, but not for me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know! They're definitely for those brides looking for something totally different. I would probably give them a try for a second dress, that one that you leave your reception on.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Completely, totally love this look. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This look is hot and fresh! I'm unable to locate any websites that provide these type of dresses for sale. Do you know of any? HELP please!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just love all these wedding dresses! You're right, this trend is perfect for the bride looking to make a dramatic statement. The last wedding dress is undoubtedly my favorite! I absolutely adore its color! thanks for this sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the asymmetric hem on what would otherwise be casual wedding dresses

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful and one of a kind wedding dresses. Thanks for sharing this to us.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips