11.17.2011

Lace Back Wedding Dresses - Part 2

Are you a lace-loving bride? Or are you looking for a wedding gown with a romantic twist on the traditional? Then these masterpieces are your dream come true. Romantic and feminine Lace Back Wedding Dresses are bursting at the seams with elegance and charm. They’re graceful...they're show-stopping... and they have a feeling of royalty that you can't resist. I'm specially loving those 80's inspired, long-sleeve pieces that remind me so much of my mom's wedding gown. Enjoy this gallery and stop by Lace Back Wedding Dresses - Part 1 and Part 3 for more lovely lace.
Rosa Clara Spring 2012 (source)
Allure Bridals
Claire Pettibone (source)
Allure Bridals
Jim Hjelm

Alma Novia 2012
Blue by Enzoani ) | Enzoani 
Marchesa Bridal Fall 2012  
Rosa Clara Spring 2012 (source)
Rosa Clara Spring 2012 
Unknown | Watters
Anna Schimmel (source) | Allure Bridals


Head over  Lace Back Wedding Dresses Part 1 and Par 3 for more lovely lace. 

For every bride there is a perfect dress waiting to be discovered. See my edit of the best bridal gowns out there by visiting my Wedding Dresses section.


If you enjoy this article, please help sharing the word by tweeting it or sharing it on facebook and pinterest.

20 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness these dresses are out-of-control lovely! Too difficult to pick a favorite!

    http://www.posheventplanning.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm getting married next year but don't think i could afford any of these...boo hoo. Aren't they beautiful and glamorous though. Marchesa Bridal Fall is especially.

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful dresses bride can try this....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow I love lace dresses so much! Thats one of my favorite for now! I am correcting laces.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for sharing these great dresses!Lace is always my favourite!I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love lace on wedding dresses but I'd be so worried that I'd catch it and rip it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Organized content is the best way to display or post an article, thank you for making it easy to digest your post.



    Lace wedding dresses

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love, love, love backless dresses! They are my absolute favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are gorgeous dresses, I personally like the lace back, and I would definitely consider it if I were getting married in the spring or summer. Great post and pics, thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Amazing!!!!!The lace back wedding dresses are gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the elegance of the lace back wedding dress. Something different from strapless.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I LOVE this dress and am dying to have it. Unfortunately, I am still in graduate school and can not afford a new one. Is it still available?! Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love them all <3 I hope I can wear one soon!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips