8.30.2012

Rich Red Wedding Inspiration : Ashley + Reece

I love my job.  I love that I get to wake up each and every day and surround myself with beyond gorgeous real weddings and ideas.  That I ooh and ahh all day long over fabulous shoes, beautiful blooms and amazing dresses.  That I while away the hours daydreaming of pretty, pretty inspiration… And that I have the privilege of sharing it all with you. 
Take for example this gorgeous occasion by Kelly Rucker PhotographyAshley and Reece were married on a Thursday evening at Aristide in Mansfield TX. The details are divine – elegant, understated and oh so personal. For me, that’s detail heaven. Ashley's aunt made an armadillo cake in honor of Ashley's favorite move "Steal Magnolias" in which Reece can quote line by line- that is how Ashley knew he was "the one". And the rich red flowers by Kate Foley Designs add a whole other layer of rustic elegance, making this wedding one not to be missed.


VENDORS
Photography: Kelly Rucker Photography | Florals: Kate Foley Designs | Venue: Aristide Event & Conference Center in Mansfield TX | Submitted via Two Bright Lights


If you enjoy this article, please help sharing the word by tweeting it or sharing it on facebook and pinterest.


2 comments:

  1. Wow those photos are totally brilliant... It captures wonderful moments in life..

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Rich Red Wedding Inspiration is really amazing and romantic!I love the red color which represents the enthusiasm and jubilant.Love the wedding's every details which are so perfect!Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips