3.20.2013

{Real Weddings} : Spring Inspiration by Alea Lovely


Spring is officially here, and I couldn't think of a better way to kick off this season than with a gorgeous real wedding from photographer extraordinaire Alea Lovely. Featuring gorgeous coral tones, mismatched bridesmaids and beautiful florals by Victorian Gardens, this Kansas City soirĂ©e will put you in the mood for the current season.
























From the bride... "Three years ago I took a job working in the ER at a local hospital, my first day working there I met Jordan. We did the friend thing for a while and then began dating but after a few months (even after Jordan’s protest) I decided to end things. Three months later, I’m standing in a lift line half way up a mountain in Colorado and guess who skis up right next to me…Jordan! I’d spent the last three months thinking only of him and I knew this was God telling me he was the one for me. Almost two years later we were up in a plane getting engaged!
When we first started wedding planning we knew we wanted our wedding to be laid back and fun. As it turns out we are quite indecisive, it took us about two months to decide just on the number of guest we wanted to invite, so planning it all in about five months was a tad difficult. We had looked at lots of wedding venues but none of them felt right to us until we found The Hobbs Building, it was rustic with just the right amount of character and we loved it.
Once the day actually arrived I felt like I was beaming from the inside out with excitement. Everything was so wonderful, it all seemed to be so seamless. I remember seeing myself in the mirror right after I put my dress on and I immediately became overwhelmed with emotion, it was such a surreal moment, I couldn’t really believe that it was actually our wedding day. Seeing Jordan for the first time was one of my absolute favorite moments. Just to finally see him and hold him and kiss him made it all that much more wonderful and real.
I absolutely loved everything about our wedding day: The flowers, the food, the music, the pie, the dancing…. I can’t say thank you enough to all of our vendors for creating such a magical day for us. It is truly incredible to see all the tiny details you’ve dwelled on for months finally come together. They each went above and beyond even our biggest dreams to create the most beautiful backdrop for our wedding day."

VENDORS
Photography: Alea Lovely Fine Art Photography // Band: The Wedding Crashers // Hair: Rhonda Everts / Venue: (chairs, tablecloths, dinnerware) The Hobbs Building // Food: Feasts of Fancy // Florist: Victorian Gardens // Lighting: S.E.C.T. Lighting // Flower Girl dress Bridal // Pie: Nancy Stark // Bridesmaids: all chose their own dresses…MOH-Soft pink sleeveles, Dillards, BM 1-Halter, had her dress made by a friend, Bm 2-One shoulder with flowing sleeve, Nordstrom, Bm 3-Light pink strapless, Asos, BM 4- One shoulder sleeveless, Target // Wedding dress: Nolte’s Bridal // Bride’s Shoes: Bella Bridesmaids // Suit: Men’s Warehouse // Groom’s shirt and tie: Brooks Brothers // Drink Coozies: Kustom Coozies // Invitations and all other paper: DIY by the Bride // Submitted via Two Bright Lights


If you enjoy this post, please help sharing the word by tweeting it, sharing it on facebook or pinterest.


If you are looking for bridesmaids in coral tones here are a few pretty options






3 comments:

  1. HI! I love your dress--can you let us know who makes it and the style?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, all the vendors - including the wedding dress designer - could be found under "VENDORS" (at the bottom of the post) :) This particular dress is by Nolte’s Bridal. Isn't it gorgeous?

      Delete
  2. Thank you for featuring this beautiful wedding.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips