3.22.2013

Spring Engagement Inspiration


Thank you, thank you Joleen Willis Photography for sending this beauty our way. This engagement session can only be described as a romantic cherry blossom breeze mixed with mint tones mixed with a whole lot of love... a heart-stopping take your breath away kind of combo, perfect to wrap-up the first week of spring. Enjoy!







From the bride-to- be, their proposal story... "It was our 3 year anniversary and Tim had planned a romantic dinner in the city to celebrate. On our way out the door, Tim grabbed a small gift bag sitting on the table. I thought "OOoOo, a present!" but had NO idea what was really inside!! Our first stop was the Top of the Mark for drinks (where he had intended to propose!) but it was too crowded. 
Our next stop was the romantic restaurant, Cafe Tiramisu. We sat down, ordered our drinks and the small gift bag still sat on the table. I wondered when I was going to open my present! After our drinks came and we had a few sips, Tim asked if I wanted to open my present- of course I said yes!  I took the small gift bag and took out the tissue paper. In the bottom of the bag sat a tiny black box. Maybe earrings, must be a necklace. I took the box out, set the bag aside, and opened it...IT WAS A RING! The most beautiful solitaire, six prong, knife cut band engagement ring I'd ever seen!!! PERFECT!! The only words I could say were "are you kidding? Is this really happening? Oh My God!" over and over and over again! Tim was about to get down on one knee, but in hesitation of knocking a table over (the tables were VERY close together!) he didn't. Then the three magic words came out of his mouth,"Will You Marry Me?" "YES YES YES, a thousand times YES!!!"  For the rest of that night and the weeks to follow, I could not stop smiling! I remember waking up in the middle of the night and feeling for the ring on my left hand- yes it was there- this was real!!!"



VENDORS
Photographer:  Joleen Willis Photography // Location: Bloomingcamp Ranch in Oakdale, California // Submitted via Two Bright Lights


Find more Engagement Inspiration and Ideas, here.


If you enjoy this post, please help sharing the word by tweeting it, sharing it on facebook or pinterest.

2 comments:

  1. Love these cherry blossoms! So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I love the colour palette of these photos! So gorgeous!!!

    Have a great day!
    :) Erin

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips