11.28.2014

Holiday Gift Guide: Black Friday Sales



Is that time of the year to score the best deals! Whether you are searching for holiday gifts, or score some savings on items for your wedding, I’ve compiled this list of where the sales are!  It is the perfect opportunity to get deals on your bridesmaids presents, accessories for you and your bridal party, or even get your wedding dress while you save some money. Me? I'm gonna take advantage of this day and add some cute pieces to my  winter wardrobe and start my Christmas gift shopping .  If you need a few more ideas follow my gift ideas on Pinterest!
Without further ado, here are the Black Friday sales! I’ve bolded the ones that I think are a great deal on items I frequently feature! Happy Shopping!
Ann Taylor: 50% off
Anthropologie: Sitewide Sale
ASOS 30% off
Beau-coup Save 15% off $50+, 20% off $99+, 25% off $149+
BHLDN The Wedding Gown Sale and sitewide sale
Bloomingdale’s 50% off on a selection sitewide
Brooks Brothers 15% off + Free Shipping
C. Wonder 40% off
Kate Spade 25 % off with code HOLLYJOLLY
The Dessy Group  and Free Shipping on Orders Over $50, code FREESHIP50
Minted  15% off Wedding Orders
Modcloth 50%off
Plum Pretty Sugar
Tiny Prints 30% off holiday cards
Wedding Paper Divas 25% off!


 This post includes affiliates of Belle The Magazine. Thank you for supporting our partners. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips