5.07.2010

Tablescape Love

If you had the chance to check our latest issue of Belle the Magazine you may be familiar with these images. Our theme was Alice in Wonderland, and the talented people from Elite Events did an amazing job putting it together for our photo-shoot.
A couple of days ago I visited one of my fav blogs and I saw a beautiful Garden Wedding, instantly this tablescape came to my mind. So, I wanted to take some time today to mention that this display would be great not only for an Alice in Wonderland Wedding, but for a Garden Wedding, Spring Wedding or just a Whimsical Wedding. Isn’t it beautiful?


Photography by La Foto Bella 

1 comment:

  1. Love the butterflies. We are using butterflies to add that special romantic garden whimsical touch for my sister's wedding.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips