4.19.2011

{Engagement Session}: Angelica + Che by Kristen Swanson - Part I

This pretty, pretty El Paso e-session have me all in a tizzy. Seriously. Two of the most amazing wedding vendors in town and member of our Wedding Vendor Directory got together to deliver the following gorgeous photos. This beautiful bride-to-be is one of the most talented and creative event planners in town and chose one of the most brilliant photographers, Kristen Swanson to capture her wedding. It can’t get any better!
For this first part of Angelica + Che engagement session, they grabbed their bikes (which only give me a reason to showcase it today during our eco-conscious week. LOL) and headed to Madelyn Park which is where Che proposed to Angelica under the gazebo…so meaningful!
They have big plans for the second part of the engagement session. “Since we love vintage, there's going to be a vintage session where we've rented a vintage car and Che and I will be dressed in vintage clothing. Also we are going to take dressy pictures in cocktail attire,” said Angelica. Knowing these two, I predict it’s going to be amazing. Therefore, I would share it with you as soon as I get the images. 




Photography by Kristen Swanson

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips