4.11.2011

NYC Bridal Market- Vera Wang Spring 2012

I have a confession. I was a little sad this past weekend. Even thought, this year was the first time I was invited by a few bridal designer houses to NYC Bridal Market. I couldn’t make it! Oh well, hopefully next year!
But don't panic. I was still very tuned to NYC Bridal Market to bring you was coming for 2012 and the end of 2011. I would like to start this week by sharing the amazing collection of my readers’ favorite designer, Vera Wang. This collection majestically showcases the latest trends in color with nudes, blush, pale grays, champagnes, mints and apricots with details like giant bows, flowers and sashes. Fabulous! Check it out!
Images by Michael Norwood via Weddings Unveiled











To see more images of this collection head to Weddings Unveiled

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips