7.12.2011

Dress of the Week

This beautiful Tuesday morning seems like the ideal time for a huge cup of coffee (or two or three) and a good dose of bridal fashion. Don’t you think?
Baby.. it’s so hot out there! So I couldn’t imagine a better day than today to showcase what in my opinion is the perfect summer wedding dressThat type of gown that would be great for a beach affair or for a city celebration in the middle of July. This Ella by Essence of Australia is elegant, very glamorous, super sexy and it screams SUMMER!


5 comments:

  1. Awesome !!! She looks fabulous in this wedding gown :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely charming! This is definitely the perfect summer wedding dress! Moreover, this fabulous dress would be ideal for a beach wedding! It's chic, glamorous, sexy and elegant! thanks for sharing that beautiful gown with us! lovely blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Generally I don't learn post on blogs, but I would like to say that this write-up very compelled me to check out and do it ! Your writing style has been surprised me. Thanks, very nice post.

    A line wedding dresses

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! That wedding gown is really elegant and unique. I so like it! Thanks for sharing this post to us.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips