3.07.2011

{Bridal Fashion} Black Swan Inspired Fashion Photoshoot


Lately, I have seen so many pretty posts and nice photoshoots inspired in the celebrated film Black Swan. But this one… this one is unquestionably my favorite.
I love how the talented Scottish Wedding Photographers, Elemental Weddings lead an amazingly creative team behind this dramatic contrast between the good swan and the bad swan. From the hair and make-up to the wardrobe, every detail was chose to meet perfection.

To see the rest of this beautiful photoshoot visit Love My Dress and to check out the behind the scenes go to Element Weddings blog

Also pop on over to see my Ballet Biggest Wedding Moments post.


Photographer: Jay Golian, Elemental Photography / Stylist: Christina Golian, Elemental Photography / Assistant: Erin Leigh Shepherd
Make-up artist: Lynne Mills at EyeCandy  / Hair stylist: Gwen Avinou at McKenzie Hair Design / Model: Fredau Hoekstra / Headpieces: Joyce PatonBespoke dresses: Mette Baillie at Freja Designer Dressmaking  / Additional clothing: By Malene Birger and BZR by Bruuns Bazar, available from Kakao by K

Via Love My Dress Wedding Blog - Photography Copyright (c) 2011, Elemental Weddings

1 comment:

  1. Upon looking at the pictures, I think many brides-to-be would consider a black swan themed wedding right now. If they were to look for the best location for romantic wedding, I would recommend Long Island country club in Bellport, NY.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips