7.20.2011

Luscious Glamour: Elie Saab Spring/Summer 2011 Couture Collection

I have just two words to describe this next number: luscious glamour. Last Friday on my week round up, I shared with you a beautiful picture to get you an idea about things coming this week on Belle. That pretty photo was a backstage shot of the Elie Saab Spring/Summer 2011 Couture Collection. And today, I bring you the gorgeousness that was featured on the Paris runways.
These masterpieces are a dream come true for you glam-loving mavens or anyone looking for a gown to make a big statement. They’re elegant. They’re show-stopping and they’re bursting at the seams with style and magnetism. Besides the obvious bridal gown, I think any of them will make a great wedding dress. What do you think? Would you wear them for your wedding?

These first two gowns are my favorite. Someone’s gotta wear one of these to a red carpet event, pronto. (images source)

These next two gowns prove that Grecian Goddess inspired dresses are still hot. (spotted here)
Two of the fabulous tea-rose gowns adorned with flowers. (spotted here)
If you're planning to change into a short dress at the end of your wedding day, you have to check these dresses. Comfortable enough to let you dance and have fun on your wedding reception, but elegant enough to still feel like a bride. (spotted here)

I would wear this flower pattern dress to a backyard or garden wedding any day. I'm sure you would too? (image source)
There's something so attractive about these 3/4 length sleeves dresses. (images source)


And, of course, black numbers. Black just makes sparkles more shinny and dresses more elegant. Don't you think? (first imagesecond image)
Wearing this color for your wedding day?... I'm no so sure. But, I think they are perfect to attend, as a guest, to a black-tie wedding. I want both in my closet! (spotted here)
And, last but definitely not least the beyond-magnificent wedding dress. I'm in love! (images source)

The Runway video is a dream. I highly recommend you to check it out!

And if you want more, go to the Elie Saab gallery on Elle.com

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips