12.27.2011

Dress of The Week + Blue by Enzoani 2012

Get ready for a full on wedding fashion parade on this pretty Tuesday morning! I’ve got some incredibly beautiful weddings gowns to share with you today. Each one unique and full of enough pretty details to make your head spin…in a good way! Here is my Dress of the Week plus the entire 2012 collection from Blue by Enzoani, an amazing designer who has built his reputation by the use of luxurious fabrics, exquisite beadwork, and unmatched construction techniques. Remember to hit up my Dress of the Week section to get more fabulous handpicked wedding dresses I only have room for glimpses in this marathon!

So, how do you like my dress of the week? Isn't it gorgeous? Now enjoy the rest of the collection.



















If you enjoy this article, please help sharing the word by tweeting it or sharing it on facebook.


1 comment:

  1. Wow! Those wedding gowns are perfect. I so love them. How I wish I could wear one of those gowns during my wedding maybe 10 years from now.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips