12.20.2011

Dress of The Week + Winter Wedding Dresses

Tuesday means fashion here at Belle. And this week is dedicated to Christmas/winter wedding ideas. Therefore today you’ll get to see my dress of the week plus a few extra winter fashion treats.
I love portraits of couples in the snow, but imagine that it gets pretty cold for a bride in a strapless dress. So I compiled my 12 favorite winter wedding dresses to help cold-weather brides stay warm during those outdoor portrait sessions. Check the following collection of snow-friendly dresses and if you're a real fashionista, don't forget to check out all the beautiful pieces I have for you on my Bridal Fashion section.
I always start with my Dress of The Week, so here it is. It's a beautiful gown by Monique Lhuiller 2012. The beading in the top and the sleeves reminds me of snow... 
And here are the rest of my suggestion for bridal winter looks.
Rosa Clara (source)
Blue by Enzoani (source)
Pronovias (source)
Monique Lhuiller (source)
Allure Bridals (source)
Rosa Clara (source)
Pronovias (source)
Aire Barcelona (source)
White Chocolate Label (source)





Finding a look for a winter wedding sometimes about layering. That way, you'll be able to keep cozy for your romantic outdoor portrait session in the snow, and then doff the extra layer for the warmth of your indoor reception. Go to my Top It Up Pretty feature (Part 1, Part 2, Part 3) to find gowns that come with removable jackets, shrugs, or boleros.

More ideas for the winter:


If you enjoy this article, please help sharing the word by tweeting it or sharing it on facebook.


3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous dresses, all of them. Thanks for the inspiration.

    http://whyisaravenlikeawritingdesk42.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. ...my best friend is going to marrie this summer...I'm her maid of honor and you are a real inspiration for us!!!thank you!
    …All in Style…!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful set of dress photos! I hopped on over not knowing what to expect from the Blogs of Note feature, and have got to say I am in awe of the photos. As a photographer, I am always looking for inspiration in shooting--and your magazine is it! I am certainly subscribing to the posts.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips