2.07.2012

Collette Dinnigan Bridal + My Dress of The Week

Like a beautiful still life painting, Collette Dinnigan True Romance Bridal Collection is filled with incredibly sophisticated and elegant gowns. Lady like details, and quietly dramatic silhouette elevate each gown to something very special. Embracing all the key bridal fashion trends – ethereal tulle, embellishment, lace, illusion necklines – Collette Dinnigan Bridal is meant to provide beautiful wedding dresses to brides seeking something unique.  My handpicked Dress of The Week and some of my preferred pieces from this collection are below:

{Dress of The Week} : Lattice pearls beaded bodice gown. 
Other pieces I love form True Romance collection...

 

Are you looking for the perfect wedding dress? Then stop by my bridal fashion section to see my edit of the best bridal gowns out there.



If you enjoy this article, please help sharing the word by tweeting it or sharing it on facebook.

3 comments:

  1. Hi,I'm from India.
    These dresses are inspirational.. I'll be dreaming of these till I get married in one of them..:p
    www.letmartydothetalking.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips