2.14.2012

Romona Keveza Bridal Fall 2012 + My Dress Of The Week

I cannot stop staring at Romona Keveza's new collection. I love the blue and black wedding dresses, but they are all jaw dropping to say the least, with all the important ingredients accounted for: lace, tulle, florals and oodles of draping chiffons. I can already spot my Dress of The Week  that is going to be crowd pleaser. The entire Romona Keveza Fall 2012 Bridal collection can be seen bellow. (Images via Weddings Unveiled)


As we do every Tuesday, let's start with My Dress Of The Week...
Now, let's move on to the rest of the beautiful collection...
Are you looking for the perfect wedding dress? Then stop by my bridal fashion section to see my edit of the best bridal gowns out there.



If you enjoy this article, please help sharing the word by tweeting it or sharing it on facebook.

2 comments:

  1. Her collections get more exquisite by the year. BTW Happy Valentines Day!

    oxoxoxo from San Francisco
    Amy
    http://bridechic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips