4.24.2012

Yaki Ravid Couture Wedding Line 2012 + My Dress Of The Week

If you don’t already know about Israel based designer Yaki Ravid, now is the time to check out his gorgeous, dreamy gowns.  When I saw his glamorous 2012 collection for the first time my heart completely skipped a beat.  The designs are every bride's dream come true.  They are all about romance and high fashion and totally swoon worthy.  I'm talking subtle fabric detailing and silhouettes that are beyond chic. 

I'm pretty much obsessed with the first gown, so I chose it as my Dress Of The Week. Which one is your fave?





Let me help you find the wedding dress of your dreams. Visit my hand pick selection of fabulous bridal gowns at the Bridal Fashion section.


And don't fail to stop by my round-up of the Top Trends from Bridal Market spring 2013 to see what details stood out on the runways of Bridal Fashion Week.


If you enjoy this article, please help sharing the word by tweeting it or sharing it on facebook.

15 comments:

  1. Any idea where I can buy one of these gowns? I can't find a stockist anywhere...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd love to know where I can buy one of these gowns in the US, as well. They are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello all, my name is Sahar Aslan. I am the exclusive importer of Yaki Ravid dresses and gowns for the US. The collection you see above along with our brand new line for 2013 will be available in the US in october of this year. For further information please contact me at (917) 418-1842. I will be more than happy to assist in getting you into one of our dresses. Looking forward to hearing from you
    -Sahar

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Are there any stockists in Australia? Or any way they can be purchased online?

      Delete
  4. Do you have an email address Sahar?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yakiravidusa@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Is there any way these can be purchased online and shipped to the US? I love these designs!

      Delete
    2. You can order over the phone and ship anywhere in the US.They are currently showing at Bridal Reflections in NYC. Contact email for more info- yakiravidusa@gmail.com

      Delete
  6. how do we purchase these dresses?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Contact yakiravidusa@gmail.com for all info.
      Also they are showing at Bridal Reflections in NYC

      Delete
  7. Hi is there any stockists in the uk ????

    ReplyDelete
  8. is there any chance to find one of these in greece???please HELP!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. The pictures on your site are superb and I think that i have found nice ideas relating to wedding and parties themes on your site.I will refer others here. Thanks!I really love the way you captured the location and models and made a balance to the atmospheric fashion sense.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Does anyone know roughly how much the dresses in the fifth or seventh photograph would be?

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am needing yaki ravid in australia!! Where can u can them from???

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips