5.11.2012

Paint War Engagement Session

To follow the pretty parade of hand-painted cakes from yesterday, I’ve got a super cute, fun, engagement shoot to send you off this weekend.  It is a paint war!  Yep, Nicole and Shay got the paint out and went wild...pretty wild! And Gabriel from GDX PHOTO did a fantastic job capturing this totally rad (and unique!) idea... you see, sometimes a little color goes a long way! I know, it has been a colorful month here at Belle, but I can't helped it, summer is on it's way. Well, I hope you enjoy these images because they're full of color and love!


From Gabriel (photographer): I have an idea… That is how my email began. I knew Nicole and Shay were the perfect match for this idea. A paint fight. Nicole and Shay read the ideas for the concept and agreed wholeheartedly and I knew that we were in for a special day. I met Nicole and Shay a couple of months ago when were first talked about their wedding photography, but instead of talking business we ended up quoting Mean Girls the entire time. Freaking Rad. Shay is one of the nicest guys you could ever meet (and a great man hugger) and Nicole has a smile & laugh that could fly anyone to the moon. It is so infectious. “Here are the paints. Go at it”, I said. They did. Not only did I take more pictures than I ever have before for an engagement session, but it felt like we were all back in pre-school again getting our hands dirty in paints.

Photography: GDX PHOTO | Submitted via Two Bright Lights


Find more real engagements and engagement picture ideas by visiting our section Engagement Inspiration.


If you enjoy this article, please help sharing the word by tweeting it, sharing it on facebook or pinterest.


1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips