7.24.2012

Lazaro Fall 2012 Bridal Collection

Fashion Tuesday looks like the perfect day to share with you more images of Lazaro Fall 2012 Bridal Collection. Back in May, I brought you the runway looks of these amazing designs (click here to see them), but today I'm bringing you the official pictures -- those photographs that will be feature in catalogs, magazines and advertising campaigns. And you are gonna LOVE them, my friend!  I know, this may be a little too much Lazaro, but I couldn't help it... these photos are just amazing!
This piece was my Dress of the Week back in May. Gorgeous, ha!
If you like these dresses head over to my previous Lazaro Bridal Fall 2012 post to see more looks and views of each piece. Or stop by Lazaro Spring 2012 for an extra dose of fashion beauty.



If you enjoy this article, please help sharing the word by tweeting it or sharing it on facebook.

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE the 3rd image, it's like Lazaro & Claire Pettibone had a lovechild of couture blooms!

    PS - thanks for the link love on your bridesmaids post!!

    - Angelica, xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips