10.09.2012

Alvina Valenta 2012 Bridal Collection + Dress of the Week

Alvina Valenta the maker of gorgeous luxury bridal gowns, have two gorgeous 2012 bridal collections for you to feast your eyes on. Her fabulous fall and spring 2012 look-books are all about girly dreamy touches infused with a modern and romantic twist and there are so many beautiful choices that there is definitely a fabulous frock or two for each and every bride.

Fall 2012
As always I'm starting the bridal fashion parade with my choice for the Dress of the Week.... :)

Spring 2012


Let me help you find the wedding dress of your dreams. Visit my hand picked selection of fabulous gowns at the Bridal Fashion section


If you enjoy this article, please help sharing the word by tweeting it or sharing it on facebook.


2 comments:

  1. YES! I finally found this web page! I’ve been looking just for this article for so long!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips