4.03.2014

Wedding Dresses by Tal Kahlon

There are certain words that can stop me dead in my blogging tracks. The combo of wedding + fashion are a few of those words. And when mixed with an a talented Israeli designer the result is always a breath-taking parade of glorious wedding dresses. This fashion Thursday, I'm bringing you some gorgeous pieces by Tal Kahlon. These array of bridal gowns is filled to the brim with glamorous designs that will induce heart palpitations. From sexy low-cut back styles to chic lace + shimmery numbers, these heavenly bridal gowns are perfectly fit for a modern bride.





























Please contact Tal Kahlon for authorized retailers near you and pricing information.   

For every bride there is a perfect dress waiting to be discovered. See my edit of the best bridal gowns out there by visiting my Wedding Dresses section.
 

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips