7.01.2014

Allure Bridals Madison James Collection

When we first saw Allure Bridals new Madison James Collection, I was immediately brought back to my childhood years. You know, the ones when you dressed up like a princess and got (pretend) married? I know you’re with me, ladies. Well, since then, I’ve learned that a whole lot of planning goes into a wedding, making it easy to overlook your ‘princess’ dreams. Enter the worlds of Madison James Fall 2014 collection, filled with beyond-gorgeous wedding dresses, that will put the ‘princess’ back on your big day agenda.

































































Please contact Allure Bridals for authorize retailers and pricing information.  


For every bride there is a perfect dress waiting to be discovered. See my edit of the best bridal gowns out there by visiting my Wedding Dresses section.

3 comments:

  1. So alluring collection! Love the sexiness of these gowns! Please allow me to share this wholesome collection of flower girl dress. - http://www.wallao.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow,i fall in love with the amazing bridal dresses.The every style dress is very stunning and beautiful!Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful dresses.......very tasteful! A bride should feel very special in one of these.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips