10.28.2014

Badgley Mischka Bridal Fall 2015

While today might feel like any old Tuesday, let me kindly assure you that it’s not. In fact, it’s a stop everything kind of day all thanks to the stylish and dynamic duo behind Badgley Mischka and their new Bridal Fall 2015 collection.  I had the pleasure of attending this runway show a couple of weeks ago during Bridal Week and I can tell you that these stunning wedding dresses are definitely more beautiful in person than in the pictures.. if you can believe that! Each piece just screams couture! 
If I had to describe this bridal collection in three words they would be: "Frosted Vintage Princes". Scroll down, take a look at the magnificent gowns and then let me know if you agree with me or not by leaving a comment.
































































Please contact Badgley Mischka for authorized retailers near you and pricing information. 

 
For every bride there is a perfect dress waiting to be discovered. See my edit of the best bridal gowns out there by visiting my Wedding Dresses section.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips