2.01.2010

David Quintanilla and his "Modern Love"

Today is the first day of February, the month of love. That means I am going to start posting lots of romantic things.
I am going to start today with this great fashion shoot “Modern Love”. The creator of these romantic pictures is David Quintanilla. He sent us these lovely photos with a quote that perfectly describes what you will see in the following images:

If I could have just one wish,
I would wish to wake up everyday
to the sound of your breath on my neck,
the warmth of your lips on my cheek,
the touch of your fingers on my skin,
and the feel of your heart beating with mine...
Knowing that I could never find that feeling
with anyone other than you.
- Courtney Kuchta -
Photographer: David Quintanilla from David Quintanilla 
Photo Assitance: Franklyn Villa, Rich Lechuga
Models: Marylee Hughes, Pierre Mahieu
Hair & Make-up: Ashley Quintanilla
Dress& Bridal Accessiories Provided by: Ella Blu 
Tux: Armani 
Location: The Artisan Hotel 

1 comment:

  1. WOW, WOW and WOW. The first image is absolutely stunning!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips