3.21.2011

{Engagement Session} : Marly + Palmer by Stephane Lemaire - Part 1

I know I told you this before, but I find so irresistible when couples expose some of their personality on their e-sessions… this El Paso duo is the best case.
By looking at this dazzling images captured wonderfully by, member of our local vendor directory, Stephane Lemaire Photography, I can perceive right away that Marly and Palmer Love are very passionate about skateboarding and movies. Interests and passions make always the best props for engagement sessions. Don’t you think?
This is the first part of it, the skateboarding part. I adore the mountain background on these shoots. So fun and romantic!





Stay tuned because the second part of the e-session and the Love vineyard wedding is coming up next!


Photography: Stephane Lemaire Photography

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips