4.13.2011

Dress of the Week

Sorry, I couldn’t post yesterday. I was unbelievably busy, meeting after meeting to get all the details of The Wedding Show: The Summer Bridal Extravaganza ready for the big day, May 22 (don’t forget to mark it in your calendar). 
Don’t you worry dear reader, I haven’t forgot about my famous Tuesday section, the Dress of The Week. Even though, today is Wednesday, here is my Dress of The Week.
One of my favorite designers is Ines Di Santo, her designs are always extraordinarily glamorous. And this dress it is not the exception. It comes straight from NYC Bridal Market where Ines presented her latest designs for her Fall 2011 collection.
Leave me some love! And let me know how do you like it.
Images by Paul Francis Photography via Weddings Unveiled

3 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips