4.06.2011

I { heart } these Engagement Session Ideas - Part 1

It doesn’t have to be Valentines to incorporate hearts into your engagement session. Hearts are the universal sign of love. I adore all this {heart} e-session ideas. But, my favorite is the chalk one. Which one do you like?
Chalk hearts are inexpensive and unexpected. And they look so cute (Resources: photo 1, photo2)

Another affordable option paper hearts. Image by madeulook photography.






This heart shaped red chairs make adorable props for e-sessions. Photo by Callaway Gable






Of course heart shaped balloons. Balloons may be the most popular props for e-session, they always look so fab. I really like the colors of the balloons in this image via Ruffled 

And last but not least, my favorite idea. No props... just the two of you! Photo via Beyond Beyond


Now, I also have " I { heart } this Engagement Session Ideas- Part 2 and Part 3. Check them out!




If you found this blog post helpful, please help sharing the word by tweeting it or sharing it on facebook.

4 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips