7.06.2011

{Real Weddings} : Georgina + Arturo by Nacho Guerrero

So, I couldn’t find a better way to start this Wedding Wednesday than showing you my cousins’ amazing black tie wedding in Chihuahua, Mex. This is an event very close to my heart! You see, I should be telling you that I was a guest at this wedding, but reality is I couldn’t attend because we had to reschedule The last Wedding Show for the same weekend… booo! Anyhow, this classic affair may just be the chices wedding ever and you are about to catch a glimpse of it.
Before you see all the details of the day captured by the Nacho Guerrero (who was also my wedding photographer six years ago) let me tell you a little about this two. The groom is almost like my brother. We were born almost the same day (10 hours apart), we grew up together, we were neighbors, we went to the same schools, we had birthday parties together… so he probably grasped some wedding stylist vibes from me, right? On the other hand, the bride is a beautiful smart young lady that also happens to own a very chic bridal boutique and her sense of style is impeccable. Therefore, you can just imagine how graceful and sophisticated this wedding was. From the dress, the headpiece, the shoes, the church ceremony all the way to the tented reception, this Mexican fĂȘte was nothing but pure gorgeousness.
This is how we throw a wedding in my family, enjoy!




Photography: Nacho Guerrero. To see more images of this wedding go to Nacho's blog.

1 comment:

  1. I offer henna for brides. It's a beautiful and elegant by yolyjon. For appointments call 915.867.0900

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips