12.23.2011

Sparkling Holiday Wedding Inspiration

What’s Christmas without a little sparkle? As I gear up for my most favorite times of the year, I thought you might enjoy these pretty images. It is the most delicious holiday shoot a girl could ever want. It is inspired by Kate Spade and may be just the ticket to get you into the holiday spirit.
But, before I say goodbye for the week I want to wish you MERRY MERRY CHRISTMAS! And, no matter what you celebrate during this season of joy, please know that I feel very blessed to have you all in my court … especially during this very special season. I will be back on Monday with even more goodness! No rest for the wedding obsessed!

Spotted at Style Me Pretty
Photography: Alison Conklin / Styling: Styled Creative / Cakes and Cupcakes: Brown Betty Desserts / Paper Materials: Two Paperdolls / Makeup: Béke Beau / Hair: Amanda D’Andrea / Venue: The Trust Venue / Illustrations and Model: Dallas Shaw / Dog: Mrs. Beans / Coordination: Red Balloon Public Relations

Enjoy more Holiday cheer, right here:


If you enjoy this article, please help sharing the word by tweeting it or sharing it on facebook.

4 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips