2.24.2012

I Heart Long Tables - Part 3

I have noticed that my love for the classic round table have being increasing lately. I believe that classic is always classy. And trust me… I totally appreciate classy. But, I still have a soft spot for those fabulous long banquet tables that give a dramatic effect and a sense of royalty to wedding decor. Therefor, to wrap up this week here are some noteworthy long table inspirations! 


Image Sources: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10



Please stop by and check Part 1 and Part 2 of I Heart Long Tables.

I'll be back on Monday with more wedding fabulously. Have a great weekend!



If you found this blog post helpful, please help sharing the word by tweeting it or sharing it on facebook.

4 comments:

  1. Qué preciosas decoraciones!!!! besos

    ReplyDelete
  2. Decoration is so pretty. Thanks for sharing this beautiful idea.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips