12.12.2012

25 Stunning Wedding Bouquets- Part 12

Happy Wednesday!  Once a month, I take some time to research for the prettiest bouquets out there and bringing you my hand-picked selection.  This month, I’ve got some pretty amazing floral confections that will hopefully provide tons of inspiration and ideas for all of you my lovely readers!  Whether you are a traditional bride, a rustic-chic bride or somewhere in between, I have something for everyone!






Below Image credits ~ Photographer: Stephanie Cristalli // Floral Design + via Flora Nova Design 




Image from style Unveiled












Sources: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25


Click here to see ALL the Parts of  our 25 Stunning Wedding Bouquets series.



If you enjoy this post, please help spread the word by tweeting it, sharing it on facebook or pinterest.

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips