7.29.2011

{Engagement Session} : Brooke + Travis by Dawson Taylor Studios

I knew the pecan tree farms around the Mesilla area where a beautiful location for e-sessions or wedding shoots, but this engagement shoot by Dawson Taylor Studios takes pecan tree backdrops to a whole new level. And quite frankly, I couldn’t expect anything less from the Dawson Taylor Studios team. They always do a great job not only shooting beautiful images, but also styling them to perfection. I’m just loving all the props, specially the pink parasol! And when you add to this equation totally adorable cowboy boots, well let’s just say I am in my blogging happy place. Approachable, light-hearted yet totally beautiful, this engagement session has it all.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips