7.01.2011

Hair Comes the Bride - Part 1

I smell some really really good beauty inspiration coming your way!.. 
I remember during my wedding planning process I was beyond-obsess about my wedding day hairstyle. So, if you’re any like me, you probably are looking everywhere for that perfect hair for your big day. Well, don’t look no more! Here are the most remarkable wedding hairstyles from the web. Beachy, formal, contemporary, bohemian… we have it all!

THE MESSY CURLY BRAID: Perfect for beach and backyard weddings. (photo 1, photo 2, photo 3, photo 4)



DOWN: Curls or waves, the choice is yours (Image 1, pic 2, photo 3, pic #4)



POLISHED UPDO: For a ballroom elegant wedding nothing better than one of this options. (1, 2, 3 & 4)


LOOSE CURL UPDO: No matter what type of wedding you are having, this hairstyle matches every kind of bride. (first, second, third, fourth)
HALF UP HALF DOWN: Image 1, Image 2





More pretties..
More pretties image source: (from top to bottom, left to right) 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Did you like it? I'm sure you did... Then check out Part 2


If you enjoy this article, please help sharing the word by tweeting it or sharing it on facebook.

4 comments:

  1. I bethink during my marriage planning action I was beyond-obsess about my marriage day hairstyle. So, if you’re any like me, you apparently are searching everywhere for that absolute hair for your big day.

    ballet tutus

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is there any way to find out where to find the dresses shown in the messy curly braid section. I am having a backyard wedding and am having trouble finding a dress I love, and these two really caught my eye.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Rachel, are you interested in the dresses shown on the first row or the second row?

      Delete
  3. All of these hairstyles are inspiring, but the I love photo one of the messy curly braids. It stands out to me because it is so different from the other hairstyles I have seen. Truly gorgeous and natural.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips