10.30.2014

Della Giovanna Fall 2015 Bridal Collection

If you are an edgy bride looking for a modern yet sophisticated look, you came to the right place my friend. Today I'm bringing you the Fall 2015 Collection of a Brooklyn based talented designer, Della Giovanna. Inspired by medieval armor these impactful wedding dresses feature perfectly-placed splashes of gold, white leather and gold chainmail. I love the fact that all the pieces in this collection are separates - the tops and skirts can be mixed and matched - giving each bride a chance to create unique customized looks both for the ceremony and the reception.





















Please contact Della Giovanna for authorize retailers and pricing information.   
 

For every bride there is a perfect dress waiting to be discovered. See my edit of the best bridal gowns out there by visiting my Wedding Dresses section.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips