10.30.2014

Val Stefani Spring 2015 Bridal Collection

Divine, divine, divine! Classic elegance is oozing out of every single wedding dress in Val Stefani Spring 2015. I must admit, I'm having a full-on I-wish-I-was-still-a-bride moment right now because thanks to this designing sister duo who work together from start to finish on each gown to bring us fierce feminine aesthetic that is the inspiration behind this gorg array of wedding dresses. Scroll down and expect to see eye-catching elements like crystal embellishments, intricate beading, lace details and classic, yet sophisticated silhouettes.



















Please contact Val Stefani for authorize retailers and pricing information.   


For every bride there is a perfect dress waiting to be discovered. See my edit of the best bridal gowns out there by visiting my Wedding Dresses section.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips